DO YOU SUFFER WITH A LONG TERM HEALTH CONDITION?
The Expert Patients Programme may be able to help you
The Expert Patients Programme is a free self-management course for people who have long term health conditions. The programme is run by fully qualified , certificated volunteer tutors who themselves have long term health conditions. Anyone with a long term condition can take part if they feel that they could benefit from the topics discussed during the six, two and half hour sessions (1 session per week). These include:
- dealing with emotions and using your mind
- fatigue and pain management
- symptom management techniques
- communication and problem solving
- working with health professionals
- better breathing
- healthy eating and exercise
- goal setting / action planning
The programme is designed to give you, the patient, more power and control of your own health condition.
If you would like to attend or receive more details about the programme please email your name and telephone number to email@example.com or telephone: 01482 222220.
C.I.S.S is provided by City Health Care Partnership CIC. Registered in England No: 06273905. www.chcpcic.org.uk